Wednesday 13 October 2010

Where Does Time Go?

I wish somebody would explain that one to me.... Despite being a really well organised person I've been unable to find any time to mini over the past few days. I found the instruction this morning for making an office chair for the PC corner, but despite my best efforts I haven't been able to start it and have put it away in disgust. I won't get anything done tomorrow as it's cleaning day and on Friday I'll be sorting stuff out for going to the Lakes. Usually going to the van doesn't cause a problem, throw some clothes in a weekend bag, food in the cool box and off we go, but this week when we finish work on Friday we are both starting a weeks Annual Leave. Yippee!! so it takes a bit more planning.We'll probably touch base with home at some time during the week but a whole week of doing what I please and no work to bother about. Bliss. I'll hopefully get some wicker work done which, after setting the wires in, which I find really fiddly but I'm hoping will get easier the more I do, I find rather relaxing.
Well maybe,See you tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment