Monday 25 October 2010

Monday Morning Blues.

I have a serious case of the Monday Blues :-(
1. It's Monday but it started last night after we arrived back home from the Lakes. I was looking forward to getting home and re-starting my room box but the blues set in and I seemed to have lost my mojo and couldn't seem to settle to anything.
2. It's seriously frosty this morning, it looks like it has snowed and it is COLD! Apparently it is the coldest October day since 1993.
3. Back to work.
4. I have piles and piles of laundry to do and with the weather as it is I can't dry it outside.
5. I think the biggest problem to my mood is Fern, she is due back at the vets tonight for another blood test and it is playing on my mind. It seems to be taking an age to get her back to health and it sort of gets you down.

Enough wallowing I'm off to start my laundry pile, no mini-ing for me today.
See you tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. ah Chelle.... fingers crossed for Fern. As for laundry.....can you come to my house & do mine? I think our closets are just about bare.
    hugs K

    ReplyDelete