Tuesday 5 October 2010

Plans, or not as the case may be.

I really, truly shouldn't make plans but I never learn. I was going to make a start on my tub chair this morning but instead it was spent on a date with the carpet shampoo-er, again, clearing up another of Fern's accidents, this time on the stairs. It and me are becoming far too close for my liking but as things stand I can't do much about that. Why is it so hard to claim time for myself? You watch, we'll go back to The Lakes this weekend, where I intend to start doing mini wicker work and something, what I don't know, will occur to put a stop to it, we'll have to wait and see. Even last night things didn't go to plan as my bookshelf took a lot longer than it should have done and is still unvarnished, hoping to remedy that in a while. On a brighter note I did manage to start the chair and stool before I went to work and am now going to see if I can get a bit further with it.
See you tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment