Sunday 3 October 2010

Wet Weekends.

Today it has rained and rained and then rained some more, my back garden looks like a swimming pool so we decided not to go anywhere and to stay in where it was warm and dry. Staying at home meant I could do some mini-ing, although some of it was what I class as the boring stuff, like putting in skirting board etc, necessary but not exactly challenging! I also finished off the PC table and some printies and tonight I'm going to start putting stuff in the box.
Fern has seemed quite a lot better these past couple of days so hopefully we can go to the Lakes next weekend, fingers crossed. The phone has been ringing today and yesterday asking where we are so if things go as planned we can get back to our usual routine. Yippee!
See you tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment