Monday 20 September 2010

WOW!!

No that doesn't stand for "What an Orrible Weekend" although it could do!I had planned to post on here at 8pm every, hopefully, day but I've just switched my laptop on and felt I had to put fingertips to keyboard to say a big "Thank You" to those of you who have joined me. I went to bed last night having just started my Blog and woke up this morning to 10 followers, I know most of that is down to Karin posting on her Blog, (Thanks K) but even so you could have all stopped by and then passed on so many thanks to all who took the time to read and to comment and even decide that my funny little thoughts could be worth another look. I hope I won't dis-appoint! Fern seems a little brighter this morning and even wagged her tail at me when I came down this morning, so perhaps there is still hope, I'll let you know. I did some more wicker work last night but I'll post about that later, again many thanks for taking the time to read and feel free to comment, I love feedback, good or bad as it's all constructive.
BTW, on my profile picture Fern is the snooty one on the left and the cheeky one on the right is Bramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment