Thursday 23 September 2010

Why does mini-ing make you lose track of time?

OMG! It's nearly midnight and 
1: I haven't posted, and...
2: I've completely lost track of time! I mentioned last night that I had a make on the back burner which was formulating in my head, well,this morning it all fell into place, talk about sleep on it. I said last night I wanted green but could only find black but with a quick " Google" search this morning, I realised if I changed mediums I could have what I wanted. Came home from work and set to and it all went together, really, actually better than I expected! Not quite finished but well on it's way and I am quite pleased with it. Nothing will get done tomorrow as Thursday is my day for RL cleaning of real house, bummer! but we all need to get real sometimes.
 Update on Fern, she is a "cm" better today, this is going to be long haul, and I could have cried this afternoon because she took herself outside to do what dogs do all by herself!! Progress. We will get there by hook or by crook, I will not give up! I am a tenaciousness little terrier!!
 See you tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me ALL the time Chelle! I don't know what it is, but an hour working on minis seems like only 5 minutes to me.
    Go Fern!!!!

    ReplyDelete