Monday 20 September 2010

Finally some good news.

Fern went back to the vets tonight and had her blood tested again and the good news was it hadn't gone down which means she has stabilised. Hooray!! She's got a way to go yet but is on the right side of it (huge sigh of relief) but the down side is, albeit a minor one I can put up with under the circumstances, the huge amount of steroids she is taking are making her incontinent, poor little thing gets so embarrassed about it. I hate it when the Fur Babies are ill as, unlike your kids, they can't tell you what's wrong.


I did some mini-ing last night and in my daily half hour today I finished it, without any guilt pangs.



Sorry about the ropey photo, I've only just realised that when my camera needs charging the photos aren't always good.





No comments:

Post a Comment