Tuesday 1 February 2011

Is it here yet?

I awoke this morning to a typical, tail-end of Winter, UK day, damp and dismal. My mood wasn't brightened by the fact I had a dental appointment, which passed off uneventfully. Imagine my surprise when I arrived home and happened to glance at my postage stamp sized front garden and saw....



The snowdrops are out!! Every Spring it never ceases to amaze me how such delicate flowers and shoots manage to push their way through rock hard, icy ground to let us know that maybe, just maybe, Spring is on its way.  I sure hope so I could do with a bit of sun and warmth.


I was invited yesterday to join a mini group on Facebook, which was nice, but I sure hope I don't end up like I did when I was on a Forum, too much time on the internet and not enough time mini-ing, LOL. I try to limit the internet otherwise I completely lose track of time but this looks like something I can dip in and out of as and when so we'll see how it goes.


Welcome to my latest follower Kat the Hat Lady who makes some fantastic creations and has an article in the March edition of  Dollshouse and Miniature Scene.


See you later....



2 comments:

  1. You must be so happy to see those little blooms. I'd happily trade you a few degrees at the moment, so hot down here!!

    Thanks for your note on my blog :) I read your post about how easy it is to spend so much time on the net - I have hardly touched a computer for over a month while I've been away and I'm sure I got heaps more done - but then I did miss seeing what everyone is up to. I'm going to TRY to strike a happy medium this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto about the happy medium. Shouldn't moan about the British weather, at least we don't get extremes, although this Winter has been harsh compared to our usual weather.

    ReplyDelete