Sunday 1 April 2012

Roses, Roses Everywhere.

First things first, welcome to my latest followers and a big Thank you to all who  commented on my last post, you have restored my faith in Human Nature.


All the roses are finally finished and on the trellis and I made a seat pad and bolster cushion for the bench that also came with my magazine subscription.There is also a table that needs a little bit of adjustment but that's for a later date.



We've been up to the Lakes this weekend (what's new LOL) and I don't usually do any minis at the van because it's a bit of a hassle to take things up with us and I invariably leave something behind, I refuse to let my stash spill over to the van as well as home, but I realised I can do my punch needle at the van. All I need is an embroidery hoop, punch needle and embroidery threads. Sorted! I can't show you what I was working on just yet because it's for a Birthday swap but I can show you another Birthday swap that I made and has now been received .

A Fern In Pot

If you look closely there is a butterfly on the left hand  side.


A Dozen Red Roses.


Darned Roses again!!



And a readable book.

I'm off now to tidy my workshop as it is getting untidy again, my biggest problem is not putting stuff away after mini-ing and then not being able to find them at a later date, although I always put my tools away, got to look after your tools. So I am going to put a box on my work table and put stuff in there and once a week take time to put stuff back where it belongs, well that's the theory anyway, we'll have to see how it goes.

See you later....

7 comments:

  1. Well done with the roses, they look lovely on the arch and I'm amazed by your little book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed and made the book but it's not my design, I think it was a paper-mini complimentary project, I can't check as my main PC is down.

    http://www.paperminis.com

    This months free project is a Beatrix Potter book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roses too. Congratulation. You've done great works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rose trellis! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful roses and you've done the book really well too. I'm the same when working on minis - rather naughty about putting things back straight away, trying to improve on that :)

    ReplyDelete