Friday 20 April 2012

Just A Quick Update.

Just a quick update on my "Fairy Door". It is now installed in my workshop on the bottom of the units, still minus a sign because I'm still waiting for my PC to be fixed. The hope is that the fairies will come and clean  the place while I'm sleeping but I'm not holding my breath.




I've also been playing with Fimo again and made a bowl of fungi for someone at work who is mad about fairies. When I gave it to her she couldn't have been more happy if I told her she had won the lottery! Oh well, spread a little happiness.




See you later.....

1 comment:

  1. Chelle, what a sweet thing to do, making the bowl of fungi for your friend at work. And who knows, it may also kindle someone's interest in minis as a bonus. You've done a great job of it too. Love the fairy door too. Sandie

    ReplyDelete