Thursday 21 June 2012

Lavender, Lilac and Lace.

Remember the Lavender teddies I received  for the May swap? Well now I can show you what I made.  



I made a hat box and hat.



You can't really see from the photos but the hat box is made from leather, this was the first time I had dipped my toe into millinery and I found rather fiddly although I suppose with all aspects of "small stuff" practice make perfect and easier.

We've also just had a Father's day swap. I made a leather holdall, wallet with money in, writing set and  bow tie in a box.


  
In return I received 2 hand knitted tank tops, a bottle of wine and a picture.


I can real life knit but I have never tried it small and I am in awe of people who do. I don't think my eyes would be up to it.

Well, back to the grind, house work is calling.

See you later....


No comments:

Post a Comment