Friday 8 April 2011

I'm In Total Shock.

If you're like me and are always mini-ing you end up with loads of stash. I have all sorts of stuff I have made in my workshop, duplicates and triplicates of stuff and I've been looking at it trying to decide what to do with it. On Wednesday I thought I would dip my toe in an Etsy store so I listed a teapot and would wait and see what happened, if it doesn't sell nothing lost.Last night I trawled through my bits and bobs and decided to make a plate of cucumber sandwiches as Summer is on the way, hopefully!! This morning I took a photo and went upstairs to put it up on Etsy, came down stairs, addressed a letter to a friend and checked my store and did a double take, my sandwiches had sold!!!!!







I'm off for a lie down as I'm in shock, my first sale.

See you later....

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your first sale!!

    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Is this the start of something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Now you better get busy Chelle:)

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete