Thursday 10 March 2011

It's Quiet.

Some parts of Blogland have gone rather quiet of late, which is a shame :-(   I've been quiet but only because I'm busy, 
1: The pup, who is a bundle of fun and
2: I am working on a swap, Theme Springtime/Easter
I've got all my ideas down on paper and started with the prep yesterday, fully intending to start putting stuff together last night but, as is often the case with me if I make plans, it didn't work out that way and I got only a tiny bit done. Never mind onwards and upwards! For obvious reasons I can't divulge what I am making or show piccies but all will be revealed in time, watch this space!!
See you later.... 

1 comment:

  1. I have to follow your blog because I love Dogs! I hope you find time to do your mini's again I'd really love to see what you come up with.

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete